connect Epson printer to Wi-Fi Network
Most printers now come equipped with the internet functioning, as they operate through Wi-Fi networks. This makes it a setup much easier to use and handle aside from it also being fairly affordable to use. The Epson printer makes for a good buy for anybody, to use it for anything ranging from office use to home purposes. They also have a gamut of products which can be bought by people who have different budgets and requirements of a printer. The process to connect this printer to the Wi-Fi network is what will be discussed in detail through the course of this article:
- Make sure that prior to doing this process, you have already laid out a good internet connection, working Wi-Fi etc. too. Along with this, ensure you have all the parts of your printer connected and the printer settings have been put to how you would want them organized.
- Then also ensure you have the basic printer driver and required software installed on your computer for use. Now after all these have been met, then move to the settings option of the printer and click on it.
- You will get the details of the network connection or network related settings for your device on it. Once this is done, then enter the details of your network key, SSID and other important information which needs to be filled in.
- There is also the WPS method of connecting your printer to the internet which is a much more straight-cut method of application. This involves clicking on the wireless symbol which is present on the top of the printer itself and moving forward from there.
- If there is more comprehensive exposition required on a topic, then one can opt for looking for more technical support along those lines as well. There are a lot of pages which are dedicated to discussing the steps and processes in detail too.
- If any specific problems arise in the course of this, these too would be addressed by the technical forums which people maintain. Make sure however that the other aspects are addressed on a regular basis.
- This includes things like downloading regular updates, making sure you have the entire printer cleaned intermittently too. dust etc. will contribute to breaking down of the printer as well. There should be a lookout for the kind of updates which come up on the screen, tend to these updates and ensure your printer keeps working smoothly.
- There are also a host of phone helpline numbers which can be dialed for this purpose. Make sure that you avail these services when using the Epson printer for a more fulfilling experience with it. And once the internet connection has been established, then move on to using the device and conducting test printing runs.
Also Read :