How to Fix HP Envy 4500 Printer Offline Windows 10 Problem
If your HP Envy 4500 printer Says Offline error then do not get panic as most of the printers are now getting such offline problems. This problem that you are facing with is due to some basic setup related issues and you can resolve them very easily with the expert assistance.
The Offline Error Message Shows Because of Various Reasons Such As
1) Improper setup of the printer.
2)The printer driver or software is not installed properly.
3) If the USB cable connection of the printer is not established well with the wall socket.
4) The launch of the driver has not been done well.
5) The software may be changed or upgraded for which the driver is no longer compatible with that.
Easy Steps to Fix HP Envy 4500 Printer Offline Error Window 10
If you want instant resolution for your problem then at first you need to troubleshoot your printer.
- Click on the window button on your computer.
- Then type troubleshooting in the search box.
- If you are using windows operating system on your computer, then click on the hardware and sound option.
- Click on the printer option from there.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to proceed the troubleshooting.
- Let the problems be detected and then click to resolve.
- Now restart your printer and also the computer.
- Try to print to see whether the offline problem is resolved or not.
If you are still having the HP Envy 4500 Printer offline error message in your computer’s display then you need to step down to reinstall your printer driver.
Steps to Fix HP Envy 4500 Printer Offline Window 10
- At first, uninstall the printer driver from your computer.
- Now go to the web browser and search for the name and model number of your printer that is DeskJet 4500.
- Now click on download option.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and give all the information rightly about the printer and the operating system that you are using to finish the installation.
- Run the installer from the computer.
- Turn on the printer and establish all the required connection between your printer and other devices such as computers and the router.
- Try to print.
Hope your HP Envy 4500 Offline windows 10 problem has been resolved. If you have any further query or issue with your printer then you can call us on our printer support Expert. We are available 24 hours for your service.
Also Read :