Fixed Spooler Error
There are a number of causes for the printer spooler error and eventually, their fixes also may vary based on the causes. The printer spooler error message displays as ‘printer spooler error’, ‘printer connection failed’, ‘please restart the spooler’, etc. We know that these kinds of error messages are a very annoying factor for any of the printer users. But you can resolve this issue with just a single call to our toll-free customer care number:- +1-844-753-9392. We will give you fully personalized assistance so that you can resolve your issue as early as possible and also on a permanent basis.
Here in this blog, we are going to explain all the causes as well as their supportive fixes for the printer spooler error messages.
Printer spooler is an important printer programming that helps the printer to decide on what order the documents should be a printer and slowly passes the list of documents to be printed instead of sending them all at once. That is why it plays a very important role in the printer to work properly. All things that the printer does for us are dependent upon this printer spooler programming only. But most of the time it gets corrupted and shows the problems like
• Print jobs getting stuck in the print queue.
• Corrupting of data or documents as the spooler becomes unable to translate the documents for the printer.
• Failure of spooler service and many more.
Most often the printer spooler error message shows because of the corrupted or inappropriate printer driver. If the printer spooler problems are not resolved on time, sooner it will destroy and corrupt the printer and maybe the computer too. But it can also be fixed. Here are some of the fixes for it.
Fixing procedure 1: stop and start from CMD (Command)
- From the start button click on start and type CMD.
- Right, click on the “cmd.exe”.
- Then select the “run as administrator” option.
- Start the function by typing “net start spooler”.
Fixing procedure 2: Clean up printers
If your printer driver or the software is corrupted which in turn, is causing the print spooler to crash, then you can follow up the below-mentioned steps:
- Open the control panel on your computer.
- Select the devices and printers option there.
- Right click on the printer icon that you are using.
- Select the remove device option.
- Reinstall the printer driver from www.123.hp.com for your printer model and complete the installation.
- Restart your printer.
You will be successfully overcome from your printer spooler error problem.
If all the above-mentioned fixes do not work to resolve your problem then you can try to
• Fix the obliterate printer references.
• Scan the malware and viruses from your printer as well as from your computer.
To get more detail information regarding this you can call us on our printer support toll-free helpline number:- +1-844-753-9392 which is available anytime. Our expert technicians will provide you with detail step by step fixing procedure for your printer and that you can operate trouble-free operation of your printer.
More Information on HP officejet 4630 offline issue