Offline problems are most frequent among the printer users and if you are facing HP Photosmart 5520 offline problem then you are not at all different. The mostly offline problem occurs either due to not having a proper printer driver for your computer or not having a proper setup of the printer driver.
Steps to reset printer driver for HP Photosmart 5520 offline issue
- Go to the devices and printer option from the control panel in your computer.
- Right click on the printer icon that you are using.
- Now click on the remove device option.
- Check the wires or USB cable connection in case of a wired printer.
- In case of a wireless printer, you need to see the connection of your printer.
- Now after connecting both printer and the computer, then proceed to reinstall the printer driver.
- For that go to the official HP site that is www.123.hp.com
- Then search for the printer name and model number of your printer that is Photosmart 5520.
- Then click to download.
- Launch the installer on your computer.
- Now restart your printer.
- Try to print.
Steps to reset HP Photosmart 5520 printer
- Try to check the connection of your wireless router.
- Try to check whether the wireless network is working on your computer.
- Check whether the printer is appropriately working on the printer.
- Re-establish all the connections by providing righteous information.
- Then turn on the printer and wait for a few seconds.
- Turn it on again, if it does not turn on automatically.
- Then try to print.
Following these simple steps will definitely eliminate offline error from your printer. But if it doesn’t work then in such a case you need to download and install HP print and scan doctor that will diagnose your printer problem and based on its result you proceed to resolve your issue. If you still possess any query about any of your printer problem then you can connect with us anytime by dialing our printer toll-free number:- +1-844-753-9392 where we are available for you.