Brother Printers are one of the best peripheral devices that can print any document from anywhere through your Smart phones and computers. It is a highly-configured with fascinating features and functionalities.
Brother claimed that Brother Printers could copy and print 27 pages per minute; it also has a duplex printing functionality that used in printing black and white handouts such as drafts, flyers, etc.
To enable this functionality enabled, all you have to do is configure your Brother Printer with Wi-Fi correctly.
Requirements to Connect Brother Printer to Wi-Fi
Attain the wireless network settings of your Router before establishing a connection between Brother Printer and Wi-Fi.
1. Gather the information about your Router:
• Network Name: By default, the SSID is the network name of your Router sometimes; it also labeled as ESSID on your Router.
• Network Key: Default passwords of Routers are known as Network Key or Security Key. It can quickly found on the box of the Router.
2. Download the Full Driver & Software Package for your Brother Printer from the official site of Brother accessible in the Support & Downloads section.
Alternatively, you can also install the driver through the Brother Driver CD.
Reset Existing Brother Printer’s Wi-Fi Connectivity
If you ever tried to connect your Brother Printer to any wireless network, so it is must to reset the wireless card.
3. Turn ON your Brother Printer.
4. Have a look at the printer’s control panel and press the Menu button.
5. Select the Network option through Up-Down buttons and press OK.
6. Go to the Network Reset through Up-Down buttons and press OK.
7. Find the Reset option and press OK.
8. Select Yes and press OK.
9. Now, your wireless card is reset.
Connect Brother Printer to Wi-Fi
1. Turn ON your Brother Printer.
2. Have a look at the printer’s control panel and press the Menu button.
3. Select the Network option through Up-Down buttons and press OK.
4. Go to the WLAN option through Up-Down buttons and press OK.
5. Find the Setup Wizard option through Up-Down buttons and press OK.
6. Select On following the WLAN Enable?
7. Wait for a little bit till completion of the searching process, after that select your Network Name (Wi-Fi Name) accessible on the screen.
8. When printer prompts to Use WPS? Select No.
9. Enter the Network Key.
Now install the Driver & Software Package of your Brother Printer. Follow on-screen instructions to proceed further.