Troublesome in resetting the password of my hp wireless printer, anyone can give me step-to-step guide to resolve it.
Step Guide to reset an HP Wireless Printer Password
You are probably aware of the rumors related to the cyber criminals that they can hack computer systems, laptops, and desktops. You also know that your Smartphone can also be hacked easily without prompting you. Have you ever thought that your printers can also be hacked? Yes, printers can also be hacked. In fact, printers can easily be hacked more frequently than you can imagine.
For this kind of situations when user wants to change the password of their HP Wireless Printer, you can do reset the password of your HP Printer by accessing the Control Panel section. For resetting the password of your HP Wireless Printer, this issue is divided into simple steps and mentioned below for your ease.
How to reset an HP wireless printer password ?
- Go to the “Start Menu” of your HP Wireless Printer.
- Click on the “Right Arrow” and select the “Configuration Menu”.
- Then, select the “Network” option.
- Scroll down and select the “Restore Network Defaults” when you find it.
- Click “Yes” to proceed further.
- Wait a while till settings are restored to its default.
- Press “Window” + ‘R’ button simultaneously, write Control Panel in the “Run Dialog” box then click “OK” on your computer system.
- Click on the “Devices and Printers”
- Do right-click on the icon of your HP Wireless Printer.
- Click on the “Properties”.
- Click on the “Password”
- It will prompt you to enter the “New Password”
- Save the changes.
A printing machine may seem wholly harmless, but it can be too dangerous as it is hacked once, it can turn against you and your business. A hacked printer can do almost everything which you can’t imagine, from creating such an issue not to print a single document to stealing personal information. As all the working of offices, schools, and colleges depend on the printer, it is not an unknown surprise that they are becoming one of the prime cyber criminal’s targets. Don’t be a victim to a cyber attack; must secure your HP Wireless Printer today.
I hope this steps will help you..